about 1 month ago
My client has a strong track record of delivering EPM and BI solutions globally and are experiencing a significant period of growth as they continue to secure further international projects. They are now seeking to add a Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant - Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo to their Asian consultancy team, to be based in across a number of potential locations including Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
This role is suitable for a TM1 specialist/ enthusiast, who is seeking to expand their technical skills, but also take ownership on the design and client management. Within a growing team, you will have the support of an experienced consultancy but have a great opportunity for entrepreneurship fostering new networks and be a leader in team development within this Asian market.
You are responsible for developing innovative TM1 solutions to a range of clients in a diverse range of industry sectors and projects. Working with various IT and finance consultants will be key to maintaining strong partnerships across client projects. Within the client environment Cognos TM1 Consultants must be able to direct the ongoing strategy for the introduction of or upgrading of Cognos TM1, delivering a client focused solution to suit the business processes.
With a strong project pipeline of greenfield implementations, you will not be short of exciting projects across Asia.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ownership for the full project lifecycle - End to end project management on leading TM1/ IBM Planning Analytics projects
- Carry out functional analysis and business analysis of client requirements
- Be responsible for all development activities within the project - design, modelling, build and go-live
- Design and develop reports within TM1 and BI
- Responsibility for client/ user training, knowledge transfer to the client
- Manage all stakeholder engagement and advise clients throughout project assignments
- Actively contribute to technological developments within the TM1 space - development of new add-ons.
- Train and mentor junior consultants and developers
- 3+ years of EPM and BI Consultancy experience, with at least 3 years of TM1/ IBM Planning Analytics experience
- Strong TM1 skills including, Advanced TM1 rules and Turbo Integrator knowledge
- Experience of TM1 Architect/ Perspectives/ Performance Modeller/ TM1 Web/ Café/ Workspace
- Experience of using ETL tools and DWH concepts
- Experience of Cognos BI and other BI reporting tools is beneficial
- Strong customer focused approach dealing with all levels of staff with different skill sets, whilst able to get the message across and deliver the right technical solution
- A strong understanding of finance processes and an affinity for understanding finance users
- Must have fluent English and Mandarin or Japanese dependent on location.
Salary is negotiable based upon level of experience. Very competitive packages in line with market rates.
If interested in this Senior Cognos TM1 Consultant - Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo opportunity or other similar roles get in touch now! For all the latest global EPM, BI and Finance Systems opportunities get in touch with Geoff Coleman International Consultant with SystemsAccountants on +31 207 095 137 Alternatively contact via email email@example.com.