£25,000 - £33,000
5 months ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Multi-accredited firm in London seeks a Costs Draftsperson on a full-time, permanent basis.
Joining our client’s family department based in North London, the successful applicant will have extensive technical knowledge and strong experience of drafting bills.
• Preparing bills of costs
• Legal Aid and privately funded matters
• Preparing points of dispute
• Assisting with risk and compliance
• Negotiating settlement of claims
• Liaising with professionals
• Costs draftspeople with a minimum of one year’s experience
• Strong numeracy and IT skills are essential
• Excel in communication both verbally and written
• Be a team player with the ability to work individually under own initiative
Our client is a multi-office practice providing a wide range of services to individual and commercial clients across the capital and beyond. Staffed by a team of dedicated lawyers and support staff, they endeavour to provide high-quality legal advice in a manner which is personal and sympathetic to each client’s circumstances. Highly regarded in their local communities, they have built strong and lasting client relationships. The firm is now looking to recruit a skilful Costs Draftsperson to join their successful practice situated in North London.
• Competitive salary
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Pension scheme
• Long-term career prospects
For further details of this Costs Draftsperson vacancy, please contact Karl on 01954 200 012 quoting reference KT05033401.