22000 - 34000
4 months ago
CRM database and marketing role focusing on InterAction projects in an international law firm. London based. Up to £34k, depending on level.
This international, sector focussed law firm is looking for a CRM database and marketing professional to join their team. They are open to either an assistant or executive level candidate and provide excellent training and development as a firm. Responsibilities in the role include:
- Conducting research relating to incomplete data etc.
- Supporting with the importation of lists for seminars, events etc.
- Generating reports from InterAction regarding initiatives and campaigns
- Ensuring the website profiles and intranet is kept up to date
- Ad hoc support to the marketing team
The firm is looking for a candidate with ideally at least 1 year of relevant experience within professional services, ideally legal. Ideally candidate will have experience using InterAction or a similar CRM software. Candidates will be expected to be very tech savvy with exceptional attention to detail.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 020 3405 6199 or email@example.com.