45000 - 70000
3 months ago
ObjectiveManager is a dynamic tech company at the cutting-edge of cloud-based enterprise collaboration software. Our software is designed to help professional services firms define business strategy and drive performance, with a primary focus on law firms. We make business plans visible and actionable so that everyone in the firm understands how they can contribute to the firm’s overall success.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for Customer Success Managers to join our UK team. You will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of customer implementations and on-going management of customer relationships, responsible for ensuring clients get the maximum ROI on their investment and continue to renew subscriptions for it.
The company’s main office is in Haslemere, Surrey, but the role is flexible in terms of location as the primary focus is on customer needs and involves travel to client sites as required. Current team members typically visit our Haslemere office every 2 weeks or so, work from home a significant proportion of their time, and typically visit clients most weeks.
- Project Management (new customer implementations, customer expansion projects, internal projects)
- working with customers to prepare/plan/manage new implementation projects, or projects expanding either functional or user base of OM.
- serve as main point of contact with client, and liaison point with internal tech team that may be delivering software enhancements for customer.
- Customer Relationship Management (you will own a portfolio of clients)
- Post implementation act as account manager, run QBR's to ensure the project success criteria have been met, and establish OM as trusted business partner.
- Deliver subscription renewals, and identify/delivery opportunities for expansion of the relationship (functional and/or user expansion in order to increase product stickiness and protect/grow revenues.
- Solid project management/organisational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service, communication and relationship building ability, complemented by strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- The ability to work independently, use initiative and work well under pressure and deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to work as a team player in a remote-working environment. You will be expected to collaborate across internal teams and potentially work with customers internationally.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years experience managing business change projects involving technology/process change.
- Experience within legal, accounting or other professional services firms with exposure to HR, business development, or business planning functions. This can be either as employee or supplier.
- Experience working remotely/independently, or an interest in doing so.
- Experience with SaaS applications or within a SaaS vendor is a plus, particularly legal-sector technology.
We can offer a competitive salary plus bonus and benefits, dependent upon level of experience.
To apply, you must be in the UK with an appropriate valid work visa in place if you are not a UK/EU citizen - we will not sponsor visa applications.
If you meet this criteria, please send a CV and covering letter in the first instance using the Apply button.