74000 - 96000
about 2 months ago
Customer Success Manager, Intapp London
Intapp is a leading supplier of enterprise software solutions to the legal and professional service sectors. Our unique platform solution is used by over 750 of the world's largest PS organisations. As a SaaS-based service provider, we seek to provide a first-class customer experience. Central to this is our Customer Success team. This is a role for a Customer Success Manager ( CSM) to join our team working from our offices in London, supporting our EMEA customer base.
The work of Intapp’s Customer Success team is a crucial part of ensuring our client satisfaction. Understanding and maintaining excellent relationships with our customers underpins everything we do. We are looking to hire a Customer Success Director to work with a number of our key clients within the EMEA region.
The Customer Success Manager plays a key role in the success of Intapp’s large account customers. The CSM is involved in all aspects of the client lifecycle – post signature – fulfilling the charter for account management through the following activities:
- Developing effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Having a clear understanding of customer business strategy including operational objectives
- Conducting EBRs to build both-ways awareness of strategy and Intapp’s ability to support customer needs
- Understanding customer disposition to Intapp and our solutions and providing visibility and feedback to all teams at Intapp
- Ensure customer achieves ongoing success with Intapp solutions
- Support customers in escalation situations by acting as coordinator and advocate
- Collaborate with the sales organization to ensure customer needs are well understood
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong experience in account management or equivalent roles – ideally in both sales and general customer relationship roles
- Experience working in a SaaS/subscription-based software business managing renewals
- Proven success at managing virtual, cross-functional teams to address customer needs
- Proven ability to work with customers at stakeholder level
- Experience in the enterprise software industry
- Data-driven and analytical in approach
- Ability to learn, understand and articulate the business use cases for Intapp solutions
- Enjoyment building relationships and working with professional services firm customers
The company offers competitive salaries and benefits as well as ongoing training and excellent career progressing opportunities.