£80000 - £95000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Data Governance Lead - Germany
An international consumer good manufacturer (FMCG) seeks a Data Management Specialist to design, implement a standardise a single data framework across all its international business operations.
Based in Germany and with significant travel across Europe, the role will be focused on process change and data harmonisation: As part of an implementation of a single instance of ERP and wider business applications, the role will be responsible for business analysis, localised customisation, plus mapping and harmonising multiple data domains and processes into the new environment.
The role will be very business facing and work across multiple international sites within the group.
- 5 plus years within a MDM or data process function
- Extensive exposure of complex multinational data environments and data domains.
- Experience of FMCG or consumer good manufacturing sector.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ideally multilingual.
- ERP Project experience highly desirable (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft AX, Navision, Infor, QAD)
With experience spanning 20+ years, SystemsAccountants is an ERP/EPM/BI Recruitment Partner to Software Vendors, Implementation Partners, and End-Users across Business Sectors.
For more information contact Jamie Colwell: firstname.lastname@example.org