19000 - 20000
3 months ago
Data Steward role working on the CRM Database (LexisNexis InterAction) of an international boutique law firm. Based in Chelmsford.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the integrity of data and processing data changes on the system, including updating contacts, monitoring bounce backs and keeping marketing lists up to date;
- Assisting with the management of the CRM inbox and acting as a quality control check for client data updates;
- Providing ad-hoc training and support, including desk side training, to lawyers, secretaries and new members of the business development team;
- Ensuring that data meets GDPR and other data protection laws;
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports from InterAction providing information on the firm’s key clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience of CRM systems (ideally InterAction) and be familiar with using data to produce data reports.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at email@example.com or call her on 020 3405 6199.