£40000 - £45000 per annum
27 days ago
Information Technology Services
Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst required by an award winning Global law firm with offices across Europe, the Americas and Asia to join their London Team. They pride themselves on the level of service they offer their clients and their own teams, and are looking for someone who shares their passion for service.
Working as an Service Desk Analyst you will join the team providing first and second level support on applications, systems, and end user devices. It's a comprehensive role that will see you getting the chance to take full ownership of issues, troubleshooting & investigating to get to root causes and applying resolutions. This will also take on a major role their upcoming move to a brand new office.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for:
* Troubleshooting and resolving 1st and 2nd line issues both remotely and face to face
* Managing incidents and service requests using the service management tool
* Setting up joiners / movers / leavers in Active Directory, Exchange, CRM, DMS and other systems
* Installing, configuring and updating Laptops / PCs, End-User Software, and Mobile Devices
* Providing project support as and when needed
Your technical knowledge should cover:
* Window 10 / 7
* Office 365 / 2016 / 2013
* Active Directory Administration
* Document Management Systems (iManage or OpenText DM5)
* Other legal applications such as Laserforms, Aderant, BigHand
* Basic Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, patching)
* Desktop and Laptop Support / Configuration
This would be a great role for someone with experience delivering support in a professional services firm (law / finance / accountancy).
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please send over your latest CV and get in touch to hear more.