City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
16 days ago
Information Technology Services
Desktop Support Engineer
2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer required by a Leading US Law firm to join their London office of 250 users.
You'll join a team of 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineers responsible for supporting their fleet of desktops, laptops, tablet devices, mobile devices, and other peripherals and software. You'll also work with the Remote Service Desk and Applications Team, performing at-desk hands-on support as needed.
As a 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer you will be:
- Configuring, maintaining and supporting Windows-based Desktops and Laptops
- Installing and configuring additional bespoke software
- Troubleshooting and investigating network connectivity issues (TCP/IP, patching)
- Managing and supporting mobile devices (iPhones)
- Receiving escalations from remote service desk team requiring hands-on support
- Floor walking to provide ad-hoc user support
- Supporting AV and Video Conference equipment setup
- Providing support on projects when needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience resolving similar hardware-based issues in a demanding fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience working with a Service Management tool to update and close incidents
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure
If this role sounds like something that matches your skillset and you think it will be a role you'll enjoy, please get in contact!