£35,000 - £43,000
5 months ago
Information Technology Services
Desktop Support Engineer required for the London office of an international Patent Attorney. As a Deskside Support Engineer you will work as an escelation point for the service desk, responsible for circa 350 users. You’ll be responsible for all IT support needs, resolving issues escalated from the 1st and 2nd line team in regards to applications, desktop build and configuration, and back end applications administration.
* Investigating and resolving technical support queries spanning desktop hardware and applications
* Configuring and deploying applications
* Mobile Device Technology: supporting Smart Phones, tablets / iPads
* Imaging and configuring PCs, laptops
* MS Office 2016 / 2010 Support: Word & Outlook in particular
* Windows 10 Enterprise Support
* Updating support calls in the service management tool
* Tagging and tracking IT Assets
This role is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to work within a professional enviornment, committed to delivering high standards of service. A rare opportunity to work in a pure 2nd line, deskside support enviornment within a legal environment.