36000 - 50000
4 months ago
Digital Communications Manager role in boutique London law firm – paying up to £50,000
This London law firm is looking for a Digital and Communications Manager to join its team in the city. This role is within an exciting and growing firm who boast a diverse culture and work with some of the UK’s most interesting clients ranging from some of the UK’s largest businesses through to private individuals.
As the Digital Communications Manager, you will be responsible for evolving the way the firm engages with its clients, contacts and colleagues. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all digital marketing and communications activity;
- Shaping the firm’s digital and communications strategy;
- Planning, implementing and assessing digital marketing campaigns;
- Using analytics across all channels, improving and developing engagement with content; and
- Managing the firm’s social media platforms and e-marketing platform (Vuture).
The successful applicant will have experience of using analytics to improve engagement and integrated campaign management. Experience of InDesign is essential. You will have knowledge of PPC, paid social campaigns and SEO in addition to HTML and content management systems. An understanding of CRM software, Adobe Creative Suite and Hootsuite is desired.
The candidate should be a persuasive, positive and persistent character that is enthusiastic and creative with their work.
If you are interested in applying for this role, send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Simone Sullivan on 020 3405 6199.