Up to £60,000
13 days ago
Digital CRM Manager role required in dynamic and international law firm, paying up o £60,000, in London. Working on Microsoft Dynamics,
This law firm is looking for an experienced CRM professional based in its London office. The Digital CRM Manager will promote CRM adoption, drive the development of the CRM roadmap and ensure this is aligned to the wider digital and content strategy.
- Taking ownership of the client database (Microsoft Dynamics) including the developing and delivery the CRM roadmap;
- Managing ongoing roll out of the CRM programme;
- BAU database work as well as major projects;
- Providing high quality data driven digital campaigns;
- Analysing performance of email campaigns and provide stakeholder reports;
- Constantly evaluating the database;
- Supporting on content and social media;
- Management of the juniors in the team.
The candidate will have previous experience in a professional services environment in a CRM role. This includes experience of developing CRM strategy and of working with integrated email marketing tools. The candidate will need working understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The firm offers one of the best holiday entitlement packages in the market, a large range of lifestyle benefits and a wellness offering that ensures you can always get that work/life balance you desire.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Simone Sullivan at 020 3405 6199 or email@example.com.