Excellent + bonus & benefits
13 days ago
Digital Marketing Manager – first time appointment in international boutique law firm. Website management, SEO and digital marketing. Competitive salary.
This leading international law firm is one of the leaders in the field of offshore tax and trusts and fiduciary services. It has aggressive growth plans and a dynamic and supportive global marketing team to help achieve its ambitions.
This Digital Marketing Manager role is a first time appointment to spearhead the firm’s approach to digital marketing. You will be responsible for:
· Managing and developing the firm’s websites;
· Creating and implementing and SEO strategy:
· Manage the firm’s content management systems;
· Developing online advertising campaigns, social media and biddable media campaigns;
· Develop the firm’s social media strategy;
· Work with the marketing team on improving digital campaigns;
· Develop tracking and measurement tools and management reports.
You will have an excellent pedigree in online and digital marketing within a professional services, financial services or B2B background. Those who have worked in a digital marketing agency aligned to professional or financial services clients are also welcome to apply. You will have significant SEO and biddable media as wel as strong Microsoft office skills. Some knowledge of HTML is also advantageous.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at 020 3405 6198 or firstname.lastname@example.org