Director, Professional Services EMEA, London UK based
Opportunity - Intapp Professional Services
Intapp Professional Services team is critical to Intapp’s success and mission. The services team manages its portfolio of business across multiple geographic and industry segments. Each business segment has a Segment Lead responsible for achieving the organizational goals and owning the services book of business. Segment Leads are proven organizational leader’s adept at building client relationships, accurately scoping new business, and working across organizational boundaries to deliver client success. As such, Segment Leads must effectively collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Product, Intapp Partners, and the Intapp PS delivery teams while keeping a constant focus on areas for operational and delivery improvement. Segment Leads report directly to the Intapp VP of Service and Support.
Ultimately, the Segment Lead is responsible for improving the Intapp experience for every Intapp customer and every potential Intapp customer. This includes making it easier to buy from Intapp, easier to work with Intapp Professional Services, and easier to work with Intapp Partners. We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join us and play a critical role in leading a skilled team towards providing our customers with the solutions they need, in the timeframe they need them, and to the quality they expect.
- Drive customer outcomes where Intapp or our partners are engaged to deliver service
- Ensure our customers achieve their objectives with the Intapp solutions
- Ensure each customer exits an Intapp or partner project as a willing reference for Intapp technologies and associated services
- Provide Sales support to include SOW development and SOW negotiation to deliver mutual benefit for the customer and Intapp.
- Provide PS delivery governance to ensure timely guidance, support, and direction is given in order to meet or exceed customer expectations; eliminate blockers and mitigate risk.
- Serve as the customer escalation point for each PS engagement whether managed directly by Intapp PS or an Intapp Partner.
- Support sales in driving account growth through existing clients and assist the sales team in driving new business utilizing your business expertise. Achieve our business growth target as measured by annual contract value (ACV).
- Accountable for services financial goals and metrics, including bookings, revenue, gross margin and utilization.
- Own operational metrics, such as time-to-value, customer satisfaction targets as measured by our post-engagement NPS survey and customer retention.
- Facilitate the successful transition of new customer engagements to Intapp Support.
- Collaborate across the entire company to make operations as effective and efficient as possible for both our teams and our customers.
- Proven experience leading teams to deliver against key performance indicators. Leading and coaching teams of employees for high performance delivery in a SaaS Professional Services organization.
- Demonstrated success in Professional Services delivery roles (functional, technical, or project management) delivering complex client projects within an enterprise software company.
- Professional services industry (including legal and accounting) experience a plus
- Extensive knowledge and experience selling, delivering, and managing a portfolio of accounts and projects in the EMEA Region, ideally based in Intapp’s London office.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of end-to-end project delivery and associated core phases: Initiation, Planning, Execution, Controlling and Closure.
- Advanced management skills including negotiating, influencing, and conflict resolution.
- Strong internal networking skills with experience of removing internal barriers between teams to enable them to complete their objectives.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to listen carefully and to communicate effectively within a diverse environment.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Resourceful, results-oriented, and highly energetic.
- Self-starter and proven team player.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s preferred.