Salt Lake City, Utah
about 1 month ago
Description of Work:
- Design, document, build, test, and deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM system enhancements that include complex formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflow rules and actions, approval processes, reporting, dashboards, and system upgrades
- Assess the existing implementation and re-engineer to make it more robust and user friendly.
- Improve the usability of the solution. Make it more user friendly.
- Resolve complex technical issues by taking ownership and collaborating with various internal teams.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Lead technical design reviews/approvals on behalf of the team.
- Work independently to resolve issues.
- Provides technical support by responding to inquiries from end-users and/or technical staff regarding application, system, and reporting issues.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to gather in-depth understanding of business operations and needs to develop requirements for the configuration, customization and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining documentation of Dynamics 365.
- Prototype and configure processes in Dynamics 365 to make sure the system works the way the Stakeholders specify.
- Must be able to identify, troubleshoot, solve, and manage production issues under time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Mentor and train other technical team members in relevant areas of Dynamics 365.
- Follow change control procedures and manage the deployment from development to test to production.
- Collaborate with IT colleagues, business subject matter experts and outside vendors on end user issues and new application functionality.
- Perform additional duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills.
- Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills, critical thinking and the ability to effectively work through abstract concepts.
- Experience with Dynamics creating plug-ins, custom workflow activities, XAML workflows, and web services.
- Experience and/or knowledge of Dynamics 365 and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics solutions, including SharePoint, MS Office, and OneDrive/OneNote.
- Understanding of Azure DevOps/AWS
- Proactive self-starter with professional maturity and confidence
- Mental agility to fully understand both the complex business issues and how the solutions being developed will impact those issues
- A strong sense of ownership, accountability and follow-through
- Team player, adaptable, flexible, and able to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong organizational, documentation and time management skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills required
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience at a large company.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 reporting and analytics.
- Experience with reporting tools including Power BI and/or Domo.
- Experience with various information technology platforms and operating systems.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications.