To £90,000 + bonus and benefits
4 months ago
EMEA Bids Manager – brand new exciting manager or senior manager role in prestigious US law firm to set up new bid/proposal capability.
This prestigious US law firm has recently invested in its business development function and under a new BD Director is developing a more sophisticated approach. As part of this it recognises the need for a formal bid and proposal capability and is looking for a Bid Manager or Senior Manager to spearhead a new approach to bids and manage bids and proposals for the EMEA region. You would lead on the most important proposals, applying best practice and training partners and the wider BD team. You will work in the firm’s London office, which is a key part of the firm’s closely integrated network of international offices – supporting its ‘one firm’ approach. You will be involved in the following responsibilities:
- Analysing incoming big pitch opportunities;
- Leading pitches and developing the pitch strategy;
- Coordinating presentation rehearsals, and leading training and coaching;
- Developing compelling and client-focused pitch content;
- Developing best practice and training;
- Developing ways of capturing bid and client information.
The firm is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive self-starter who meets the following requirements:
- Experience of coaching senior figures;
- Knowledge/prior experience of the pitch system Foundation;
- A track record of managing proposals end-to-end in a professional services environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou on 020 3405 6198 or firstname.lastname@example.org.