35000 - 37000
about 2 months ago
Events Adviser position at a leading global law firm. London based. Up to £37,000.
Exciting opportunity in this leading global law firm, for a talented Events Adviser. This role will work closely with the Events Manager, who the Events Adviser will support with major events as well as having full ownership of mid-sized events. The day to day duties will include:
- Delivering in-house client seminars and conferences
- Acting as an ambassador for the firm and team at events
- Advising the business on event delivery from a BD perspective
- Supporting on large scale events
- Managing corporate hospitality enquiries from Partners
- Creating mailing lists and invitations (Using I-Publish and InterAction)
- Updating the intranet and website
The firm is ideally looking for a candidate with 2-3 years of events experience. Candidates will need professional services experience of delivering client focused events. Legal experience would be desirable. Candidates will need to demonstrate experience of working with senior stakeholders and acting as an adviser to the business.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at email@example.com or call her on 020 3405 6199.