3 months ago
Events Coordinator position at a leading global law firm. Good opportunity for an assistant looking to step up! London based. Competitive salary.
Exciting opportunity in this leading global law firm, for a talented Events Coordinator. This role will work closely with the Events Manager, who the Events Coordinator will support with major events as well as having full ownership of mid-sized events. The day to day duties will include:
- Delivering in-house client seminars and conferences
- Acting as an ambassador for the firm and team at events
- Advising the business on event delivery from a BD perspective
- Supporting on large scale events
- Managing corporate hospitality enquiries from Partners
- Creating mailing lists and invitations (Using I-Publish and InterAction)
- Updating the intranet and website
The firm is ideally looking for a candidate with 2 years of events experience. The role would realistically suit an events assistant who is looking for a step up and more ownership and autonomy. Candidates will need professional services experience of delivering client focused events. Legal experience would be desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at email@example.com or call her on 020 3405 6199.