£50000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits
3 months ago
Events Manager - 12-month FTC
£50,000 - £55,000 pa & excellent benefits
International Real Estate Consultancy
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Events Manager to join a market leading, award winning International Real Estate Consultancy based in the City.
This firm are dynamic and innovative - they are well established and highly regarded and have enjoyed enormous amounts of success in recent years as well as impressive growth.
This Events Manager role requires a candidate who has significant experience in a similar role, gained within a Professional Services environment. You'll need to be a fantastic communicator, be able to influence and negotiate and have a creative flair.
The firm run around 200 events per year - this could range from an exclusive client dinner, to a firm wide team building day to project management of an international industry event.
The main remit of the role includes:
- Development, production and delivery of internal and client events from proposal to delivery
- Coordinating attendance at industry events
- Management of event budget and timelines
- Building supplier relationships
- Providing leadership and direction to the Senior Event Exec and Event Assistant
- Supporting with the delivery of the firms BD plan, including brand management, development of promotional materials, database management and research
The successful candidate for this Event Management role will need:
- Strong experience of working as an Event Manager within a Professional Services environment (experience of the Real Estate sector would be highly beneficial)
- Experience of budget management
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Creative flair - able to provide copy and content for events
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering high quality events
- Immediately available and able to commit to a 12-month contract
If this Events Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!