Competitive market rate
about 1 month ago
Kobre & Kim UK LLP
Job Description: The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Partners and also assist with ad-hoc office duties as required, whilst building key relationships across the business.
Supervisor: Senior Manager, Administrative Services
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive management of the diary (via Outlook) including scheduling all meetings, engagements, video and phone conference calls, travel, board meetings, conferences.
- Manage client communications as requested (e.g., understanding the Partners’ preferences with regards to answering the phone/taking messages/using voice mail, responding to e-mail, processing postal mail, setting up video conferences, etc.).
- Organises programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, creating and issuing meeting materials or invitations, and controlling event budget for the Partners.
- Managing the flow of meeting invitations, prioritising and managing frequent changes, ensuring awareness of time zones.
- Review upcoming key meetings to ensure they have maximum attendance, and managing any required changes.
- Performs administrative duties for the Partners (and on occasion other senior team employees), such as placing telephone / video calls, faxing, photocopying, scanning, filing, processing invoices and assist, where necessary, time recording.
- Manage complex global travel arrangements and logistics, to include booking flights, hotels, local transfers, restaurants and hotels in conjunction with the travel team and in line with our travel policy.
- Ensures Partners’ Intranet Dashboard is up to date, specifically Partner To-Do task lists.
- Processes expense reports and reconciles corporate credit card on a weekly basis, ensuring all new contacts are linked to CRM system.
- Provides discreet personal assistant support on an as-needed basis.
- Assists in planning of Business Development (BD) meetings, events, conferences, dinners etc. Tracks Partners BD travel and expenditures and obtains approval from BD team before booking.
- Liaises with Marketing/BD for updates of Partners’ contacts. Works with our CRM Administrator to ensure all contacts and marketing preferences are correctly logged.
- Coordinating with 3rd party vendors to arrange for copying, custom reprographics/binding, and messenger service.
- Take ownership of ensuring their respective Partner(s) time is recorded diligently and accurately and work with the relevant teams to ensure the same.
- Provide support to Partners to fulfill key firm requirements such as invoicing by working in conjunction with billing and their Partners to ensure invoicing deadlines are met.
- Provides cover for other EA / Administrative team members as necessary.
- Perform other related tasks as deemed necessary by the Partners.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant role.
- Law firm or Professional Services experience is preferred, although not essential.
- Proven ability to work independently and make sound judgments on a day-to-day basis regarding assigned and ad hoc duties.
- Ability to communicate with the highest level of tact and diplomacy, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work with senior Partners to understand nuances, appropriate protocol and specific preferences, and execute on the level of support required/expected.
- Must be flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities.
- High level of attention to detail, organisational, and analytical skills required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and desirable to have knowledge of Chrome River, and iManage.
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with the firm’s standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively across several different departments in a fast-growing, culturally diverse environment.
- Must possess the ability to work independently, as well as be a team player in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
Kobre & Kim is a conflict-free global law firm focused exclusively on disputes and investigations, often involving fraud and misconduct. Recognized as the premier firm for cross-border disputes, the firm has a particular focus on financial products and services litigation, insolvency disputes, intellectual property litigation, international judgment enforcement and asset recovery, and U.S. government enforcement and regulatory investigations. With more than 300 employees throughout the firm’s 13 global office locations, Kobre & Kim recognizes the value of incorporating diverse perspectives and professional disciplines to generate the most effective solutions for clients.
Further information about the firm is available at www.kobrekim.com.
Kobre & Kim employees take pride in providing our clients around the world with service that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and clients we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive - we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Kobre & Kim values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Kobre & Kim is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity empl