£55000 - £60000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Top International Law firm looking for a Finance Analyst to work closely with an additional business stream which offers a unique service to their clients. Initially the role will be a 6 month FTC position but as this is a new hire, there is potential for it to go on longer.
There is a broad scope for this role covering financial analysis, management reporting/ accounting as well as project work to help enable this team to continue its growth however specific details include:
- Support strategic projects and change initiatives via detailed analysis and financial modelling.
- Apply strong Excel skills to interrogate data so that trends can be identified, and value-added reporting understood. Training will be provided if the systems are unfamiliar.
- Independently review the analysis of third-party consultants to ensure it is robust and fit for purpose.
- Apply commercial and accounting skills to ensure materially in line with the principles of the firm.
- Work with Finance and Strategy to transfer the results of the modelling to budget inputs and understand impacts on cash flow and general accounting outputs
- Involvement in the firms initiatives/ project work which would require this individual to get involved in:
- Preparing the ROI (Return on Investment) model and any other financial analysis and summaries needed during the vendor selection process. This will involve modelling the costs (initial and ongoing) and any financial benefits of the different vendor/product options and providing stakeholders with a summary of the finances and any assumptions made, to assist with selecting a vendor.
- Preparing the financials that will be presented in the Business Case, and any updates to the financials to various project boards on an ongoing basis.
Key skills/ attributes require d for this role include:
- Fully Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Experienced working autonomously - self motivated
- Strong stakeholder management
- Analytical in approach to finance with a proven track record of delivering insight at a high level.