42000 - 57000
23 days ago
Finance Analyst: 6-month contract with possibility of extension or going perm.
- Assisting in the preparation of high-quality financial presentations to the business (practice, sector and key client specific) and providing analysis and recommendations as and when required. The Finance Analyst will also provide support to resolve any follow up actions which result from business engagements.
- Working with the Finance and HR teams (both locally and remotely) to ensure integrity and accuracy of data used by the Department, e.g. headcount, fee earner cost rates
- Compiling financial data to support complex business requests including, but not limited to, partner and fee earner appraisals, client and matter profitability, trend reporting. The Finance analyst should be capable of turning financial data into timely and relevant insights and recommendations for management action.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance team in delivering key client and sector reviews, secondment pricing and general financial modelling support.
- Undergraduate degree - 2:1 or above with a solid understanding of finance and accounting principles.
- Recently qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a financial analyst in a commercial environment.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrable experience of being able to analyse large data sets and deliver qualitative and quantitative information and findings in a concise and useful manner in order to support key stakeholders.
- Professional services sector experience. Blue chip experience would also be favourable.
- Experience of supporting senior business stakeholders