£45,000 - £55,000 (neg)
5 months ago
Information Technology Services
Finance Systems Analyst required for boutique corporate law firm to assist in the implementation and ongoing management of their new Elite 3E Practice Management System.
This role is key to facilitating the implementation and adoption of the firm’s new Elite 3E PMS, before then taking on the role of Subject Matter Expert / Systems Owner, managing the system and related data, and providing expert support.
You’ll have the chance to work on one of the most significant projects in the history of the firm (both business and technology focused), as well as shaping a varied role for yourself after go-live.
Areas of focus and responsibilities:
- Working with the 3E Project Manager, the Vendor, and internal stake holders to coordinate the successful implementation and go-live of the new PMS.
- Working closely with the business to ensure adoption and uptake of the new solution.
- Running of daily processes and management of day-to-day system maintenance tasks.
- Provide technical expertise to help facilitate the effective use of financial systems across the firm globally.
- The resolution of finance system related queries.
- Liaising and coordinating with third-party vendors to rectify problematic issues.
- Trouble-shoot system issues and identify system improvements to meet user and business requirements.
- Analyse data contained in databases to identify and fix data integrity issues.
- Create, test and deliver financial reports and other information to the firm.
Key Technical skills and experience:
- Experience working in a legal finance department or finance systems team in a law firm.
- Solid experience of the day-to-day working processes of a legal finance department.
- An understanding of the business implications of finance systems in a legal environment.
- Knowledge of the Elite 3E application and table / database structures
- Interpersonal skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be a confident communicator
- Able to analyse and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Highly self-motivated with an eagerness to learn new skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritise work accordingly.
Get in touch today to discuss the role in more detail and register your interest.