£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A growing law firm with a prestigious reputation is looking for a qualified Financial Accountant to join their London office based in central London. The Financial Accountant joining the firm would be working in beautiful offices centrally located and is populated by a diverse, driven and social workforce. The firm is passionate about developing those who work there - centred around its fantastic in house learning and development which has recently been awarded the Investors in People Platinum Standard.
As the firms financial accountant you would be responsible for the changing needs and priorities of the department and to provide support to your colleagues in the firm. You will work closely with the other Financial Accountants, Assistant Accounts and the Accounts Payable team.
In the role you would be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly P&L
- Analysis of performance against budget and firm costs
- Building strong relationships with Business Operations Managers and helping them improve their knowledge of financial performance
- Create monthly departmental reports
- Balance Sheet and reconciliations
- Preparation of annual accounts of audit review
- Full responsibility of a subsidiary companies accounting
- Dealing with ad hoc requests for the wider business
As a potential financial accountant for the firm, you would be:
- Qualified as a financial accountant with a strong financial background
- Familiar with the financial system Aderant or a similar financial management system
- Able to run and write SQL queries
- Communicate to a high standard and have strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the above role on a 18 Month Fixed Term Contract then please apply today!