34000 - 38000
2 months ago
An experienced float legal secretary is required to support all practice group of this large UK law firm based in Central London. You will be a professional and proactive legal secretary working for a small group of fee earners, ensuring that effective secretarial support is maintained at all times. Duties include;
- Word processing / typing and collating correspondence and other documents from audio / digital dictation
- Billing (drafting bills, time transfers, write offs, etc).
- Preparation PowerPoint presentations, Briefing Notes, Tender Documents and Excel documents
- General admin - photocopying, faxing, scanning
- Diary and travel management
- Booking training courses
- Opening/closing files assisting with compliance and finance matters
- Assist marketing and BD teams with ongoing client development and marketing initiatives
This position would suit an experienced legal secretary who is used to high workloads and tight deadlines with hands on billing experience, ideally with experience of working in a float role or across various litigation departments. You will possess excellent time keeping, communication and interpersonal skills. You will be experienced in document management (60+ wpm) required and able maintain constructive relationships with a variety of individuals at different levels. A flexible approach is required to meet the meet needs of the business and client demands in an increasingly busy environment. To apply contact Neil Hagan.
To apply contact Neil Hagan or a member of the Law Support team ASAP