25000 - 30000
about 2 months ago
Graphic Designer in one of the world’s leading law firms. Initially up to the end of February with the possibility of an extension. Paying hourly equivalent of £30,000.
This Graphic Designer position is a 3-month contract, to the end of February, working in an internationally recognised firm which has grown impressively in recent years. This role will work on helping internal clients brief in work and then work with the firm’s suppliers to deliver creative and commercial design products.
The Graphic Designer’s responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring work is completed in a timely manner to expectation and of a high standard;
• Undertaking creative exploration and developing concepts to satisfy the agreed brief;
• Updating internal clients if there is changes to any elements of the delivery of their design product;
• Working closely with internal clients, ensuring a strong brief is created; and
• Sourcing, designing and creating images and graphics that contribute to/enhance the firm’s brand.
This firm is looking for a candidate with good graphic design experience with excellent coordination and workflow management skills who meets the following requirements:
- Strong skills in graphic design, print management, packaging/merchandise and an understanding of design for digital channels;
- Ability to take on multiple tasks, projects and priorities ensuring they are all delivered on time to the highest standard;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite software, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
Ideally, you will be available immediately for this contract and have had legal or professional services experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 3405 6199.