110,000 + bonus and benefits
4 months ago
Head of Business Development (Employment) in one of London’s most successful and innovative law firms. Also leading firmwide projects. To £110,000
This is a Head of Business Development position in a boutique, innovative law firm. Partnering with the firm’s leading Employment department and appropriate practice group heads, the Head of Business Development will develop and implement robust BD and marketing strategies, supporting the firm’s business plans.
You will also be responsible for leading a number of firmwide marketing and business development projects.
- Delivering and executing creative and inspiring ideas, campaigns and content;
- Identifying clients for growth;
- Strengthening the firm’s BD and marketing function;
- Coaching Partners, helping them focus on the right opportunities;
- Leading development of the firm’s profile both internally and externally.
- Leading on firmwide projects such as the development of a knowledge hub.
To be considered for this position, you will be a business development/marketing professional with a creative and innovative flair with significant marketing and business development experience. Exposure to working with campaigns and content is desired, with a background from wider professional services welcome. If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at 020 3405 6198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.