Up to £80,000
5 months ago
Head of Business Development role in sector focused international law firm. Great change management role offering amazing scope for development – salary up to £80,000 – London
This rapidly growing sector-focused law firm is looking for a Head of Business Development to work with a dynamic leadership team including the BD Director to develop and drive forward the firm’s sector strategy. This would involve heading the business development team (team of six) as well as taking a lead on business development and marketing activities for the insurance/reinsurance group, including managing the insurance group’s key clients. This is a first-time appointment with excellent scope for growth and development as the firm grows.
The role includes:
- Working with the Director of MBD and Heads of Sector to implement each group’s business strategy;
- Developing BD infrastructure around bids, client relationship management and BD;
- Working and coaching partners to be more client-focused, develop client listening techniques and working more collaboratively to refer and cross-sell work;
- Managing and developing the BD team, including getting the team to take a more client focused approach to BD;
- Working with the international BD team to ensure integration of international cross-practice BD and client activities;
- Managing all BD and marketing activities for the insurance/reinsurance group;
- Managing a number of insurance/reinsurance clients.
The successful candidate will have advanced business development or client relationship management experience in a professional services environment with exposure to the legal sector. Strong management and leadership, and full mix skills are essential. You will also have the confidence to drive forward behavioural change around client relationship management.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3405 6198.