£500 - £600 per day
5 months ago
Information Technology Services
IT Operations Manager (interim) sought by City Law Firm to be responsible for managing the delivery of all IT Operations and Services. You will head up an IT function of 15 people, including 3 team leaders, covering 1st-2nd line user support, Server and Network technical support, Applications specialists, and Training.
As IT Operations manager you’ll be responsible for the day to day delivery of IT services and systems to the business. The firm are in a busy period of projects and change - you’ll help ensure a number of ongoing projects and implementations are successfully pushed over the line. This is also business-facing role, acting as the senior point of contact to the firm on operations and Service Delivery matters.
Other responsibilities include:
* Ensuring that the highest levels of stability and reliability are maintained
* Delivering technology change and implementation projects
* Ongoing development of the IT function, driving change and evolution of services and technology
* Delegation of continuous improvement, BAU and project work within the team
* Monitoring, managing and leading a team of support analysts & engineers responsible for Desktop, Server, Network and Cloud Services (Azure, Office 365).
* Working with the team leader / line managers on the performance and activities of their teams
* Ensuring contracts are in place for all systems and appropriate support, backup and capacity
* Strong cross-functional leadership experience within a similar sized IT team
* Demonstrable Stakeholder management skills – able to engage and influence senior level business management
* Clear understanding and experience of Continuous Service Improvement ethos
* A broad technical background spanning Applications and Server/Network infrastructure would be highly desirable
If you have experience managing an IT team within a Professional Services or Partnership (LLP) environment, and are available immediately, this could be the role for you.