City of London, London
£115000.00 - £150000 per annum
3 months ago
Ambition is delighted to be partnering with one of the most progressive International Law firms to recruit for a new Head of Pricing & Commercial.
As a Head of Pricing & Commercial, you will play a high profile role within the firm and finance department, leading on strategy to drive better business performance. This is a great opportunity to truly drive change and innovation whilst improving the commercial position and profitability of a leading law firm.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· Developing commercial and pricing strategies that align client demands to their profitability targets
· Provide leadership in the development and evaluation of alternative fee arrangements, advising on the potential risks and reward of non-standard fee arrangements
· Follow up in terms of answering client queries, sign off and implementation of agreements and be able to facilitate the resolution of any issues that may arise
· Act as financial relationship manager for a number of large global clients to ensure billing and collections cycles are proactively managed with the client
· Preparation of advice and information for internal relationship meetings ensuring that timely, high quality information with insight is delivered, including analysis work product profitability with the aim of offering guidance that are consistent with the firm's strategic goals and appropriately capture value
· Design and production of financial reporting, robust modelling and analysis used to recommend actions to partners/clients
· Generating new ideas to increase revenue and keeping abreast of the changing market conditions and trends
· Lead the annual rate review across all offices, determining the right strategies and helping partners to implement them
· Lead, manage and develop a team of professional pricing experts; set objectives and embed strong planning to achieve strategic goals
To be successful in this Head of Pricing & Commercial position, some of the requirements include:
- An ACA or equivalent professional financial qualification
- Significant years of post-qualification experience in a commercial pricing role within a professional services environment
- Previous business experience in a global organisation required, preferably in a group function
- In-depth understanding of economic and market factors
- Develop innovative and pragmatic commercial solutions
- Strong leadership and team management skills with the ability to develop and empower staff
- Able to influence, question, challenge and persuade effectively at all levels
If you fit the Head of Pricing & Commercial description above and are interested in a new challenge, please apply with your updated CV.