£30,000 - £40,000
about 1 month ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Driven HR Advisor sought for a reputable Swindon firm on a contract basis. Our client is actively looking to attract an HR Advisor to join their expanding HR department. Supporting the HR Manager, the successful candidate will undertake a broad range of HR duties alongside designing and implementing new processes, policies and procedures.
The role will be offered on a part-time or full-time 6-month contract basis, working a minimum of 21 hours each week, with the possibility of the role being extended.
- Amending and drafting new HR policies, processes and procedures across all disciplines of HR
- Communicating updated and new policies in a user-friendly format
- Drafting standard documents and templates for all areas of HR
- Assisting with coaching and training where appropriate
- Involvement in employee relations matters as and when they arise
- Contributing to learning and development initiatives
- Dealing with day to day HR queries
- Providing advice, support and coaching to HR administrator as and when required
- Building a strong knowledge of our business
- Advising and assisting with the end to end recruitment process
- Handling a variety of HR processes The Candidate
- Applications are welcomed from HR advisors with a minimum of two years’ experience
- Experience of reviewing and drafting HR policies, processes and procedures
- CIPD qualified or part-qualified is essential for the role
- Experience of working as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail
The Firm Our client is a niche practice which blends traditional values with modern technology to deliver high quality, specialist advice to individuals on a local and national basis. Staffed by a team of legal specialists who go above and beyond to ensure their clients feel listened to and are given the best level of care possible, they have achieved continued success in their specialist fields and built an enviable reputation. Owing to sustained success, they are now seeking a dedicated HR Advisor to join its office located in Swindon, on a contract basis. HR Advisor For further details of this HR Advisor vacancy, please contact Charlotte quoting reference C04089001.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED. Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position. By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site. In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address. Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes. To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website. As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Address: Please see our website for details