Panama City, Florida
£45109.70 - £53311.46 per annum + Bonus - Visa - Relocation Package
Bader El Baten
about 2 months ago
My client, a large international company with a new headquarters based in Panama, requires a Hyperion (HFM) Support Analyst to support its consolidation and reporting environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing department with a "Start-up" spirit but with large resources at your disposal. The package includes (but not limited to) an annual fixed salary of $60K, an annual bonus, a Visa and a relocation package.
This role has a broad range of responsibilities including functional and technical application support; training (they have over 200 users); process improvement; as well as delivering on a range of change projects, covering upgrades and new installations.
The ideal candidate:
- 2 plus years in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) support and administration.
- Strong knowledge of reporting and consolidation processes.
- Excellent English-speaking skills and ideally exposure working in an international environment.
- Knowledge of FDMEE and rules writing will be a benefit.
- Hands-on, proactive and analytical approach.
It is an ideal position for people wishing to join a large international company and live an adventure by the beach in a growing country (let's not forget tequila, music, carnival, spices , their traditions and Art de vivre!)
For more information, please apply with an up to date CV and I will call back as soon as possible.