Associate, Implementation Services
OnePlace is the premier lifecycle management and CRM solution for firms in the professional services and legal industry. The API Developer will work within an energetic professional services team and will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining multiple client specific API integrations. The role is a mix of development, research, and client-facing consultative work.
OnePlace is the premier lifecycle management and CRM solution for firms in the professional services and legal industry. The role involves a diverse set of responsibilities in an agile and deadline driven environment. The primary responsibility is to ensure an excellent and consistent level of client service is delivered to our customers. The individual in this role will leverage his/her analytical skills and relevant technical knowledge to engage with customer business and Intapp resources as a technical project lead. The successful candidate will also be accustomed to juggling multiple client technical deliverables at once; demonstrating strong time management, prioritization and communication skills.
The role is a mix of client-facing consultative work and behind the scenes platform design, configuration, data analysis, and data manipulation. The Implementation Associate should demonstrate passion in and a desire to become skilled in four broad areas:
- Technology: As a market leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company, the Implementation Associate will be working with cutting edge technology solutions. A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using technology to create value for our clients is a must.
- Client facing skills: A significant amount of day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with clients, both on the phone or via email. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success.
- Professional Services and Legal: In order to speak confidently and authoritatively to our clients, the Implementation Associate must either have knowledge of or willing to deep dive into learning the legal industry
- Data: Analyzing and understanding client data is an important factor that influences a client's system design; as such, the Implementation Analyst must be eager to understand data relationships and the interplay between data and business requirements.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions onsite at client offices or virtually via web conferencing and/or client offices
- Consult and lead effort to document client requirements
- Configuring the Intapp OnePlace platform in response to requirements
- Analyzing client legacy data sets to understand the impact of the data on system design
- Working with Microsoft Excel to map, collate, and normalize disparate data sets for import into OnePlace
- Providing consultative system design and industry best practice recommendations throughout an implementation
- Holding both clients and internal team members accountable to project timelines and budget
- Managing multiple client implementations concurrently
- Several years of experience working in a software implementation project-based environment
- Experience with Web-Based/SaaS based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and/or Practice/Financial Management Systems (PMS/FMS)
- Organization, effective time management, and ability to multi-task
- Passion for delivering high quality outcomes
- Ability to influence teammates
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience working as part of a team
- Lead client meetings and communications
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Comfort with Microsoft Excel, familiarity with basic Excel functions
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving situations
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership over your work
- Willingness and love of learning new technology, new processes and procedures, and new business models
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business or Information Technology is preferred