City of London, London
£500 - £700 per day
26 days ago
Information Technology Services
Infrastructure Architect - Cloud / Azure
Infrastructure Architect sought by City Law firm to lead the implementation of their next-generation server and compute infrastructure, primarily using Azure services. You'll be the technical project lead on this major transformation of their Server and network technologies.
A highly regarded London Law Firm at a crucial point in their expansion and seeing revenue growth of over 80% in the last 5 years, investing heavily in technology and exploring innovation through tech incubation initiatives.
The Infrastructure Architect will have a central role in technology transformation, encompassing transferring services to a new hybrid cloud environment (Azure) as well as updating the way that existing technologies are managed and supported.
The Infrastructure Architect will be responsible for IT Architecture including security and will have full Technical Design Authority for the Firm's estate reporting to the Infrastructure Manager and Head of IT.
- Engage with the business and IT to design and deliver a hybrid cloud solution (Azure)
- Maintaining and monitoring standards for the delivery of successful change to applications, including interfacing with the cloud IT infrastructure
- Managing and developing application architecture principles, documentation, and standards
- Acting as the key escalation point for IT security, application and infrastructure incidents
- Proactively looking for ways to improve customer processes or supporting operations
To take on the role of Infrastructure Architect you'll have experience in a similar role, liaising directly with the business and managing projects and technology change. You'll enjoy getting to the root cause of issues and resolving them in order to drive progress.
Your skills should include:
- Strong experience driving change and developing effective solutions
- Technical Problem-solving and analysis, with the ability to extract relevant information quickly and effectively
- PRINCE2 or similar Project Management certification
- Azure experience is essential, Legal applications knowledge is highly desirable - iManage Filesite DMS, BigHand Digital Dictation, Interaction etc.
- Proven customer service experience and stakeholder management
They are keen to find someone who is energetic and that can proactively improve the IT service through continuous improvement of Infrastructure Architecture.