City of London, London
£400 - £500 per day
26 days ago
Information Technology Services
Infrastructure Engineer required a leading UK law firm to be responsible for the firm's Infrastructure, Network, and System estate. The team this fits into deals with the firm's project work and advanced support of the firm's storage, server, network, Cloud, data, voice, and video infrastructure.
The firm is in a sustained period of business growth, as well as a technology investment. This is a great time to take a lead role in the team and help shape the way they function, and the technologies they manage, progress.
Technical skills required-
- Active Directory
- Cloud Services: Azure, Office 365
- Windows Server 2019/16/12r2
- Knowledge of Cisco UCS and HP servers
- Virtualisation: VMWare, HyperV
- Network: Voice, Unified Comms, Messaging
- Security: Firewalls, IPS, IDS, Encryption
- ESX, ESXI, vCenter, vSphere (Version 5.x and 6.x Preferred)
Great opportunity to be involved from the start of a major Infrastructure project rehaul.