20000 - 150000
2 months ago
Information Technology Services
Infrastructure Engineer required a leading UK law firm to be responsible the firms Infrastructure, Network and System estate. The team this fits into deals with the firms project work and advanced support of the firm's storage, server, network, Cloud, data, voice and video infrastructure.
The firm are in a sustained period of business growth, as well as technology investment. This is a great time to take a lead role in the team and help shape the way the function, and the technologies they manage, progress.
Technical skills required-
- Active Directory
- Cloud Services: Azure, Office 365
- Windows Server 2019/16/12r2
- Knowledge of Cisco UCS and HP servers
- Virtualisation: VMWare, HyperV
- Network: Voice, Unified Comms, Messaging
- Security: Firewalls, IPS, IDS, Encryption
- ESX, ESXI, vCenter, vSphere (Version 5.x and 6.x Preferred)
Great opportunity to be involved from the start of a major Infrastructure project rehaul.