50000 - 60000
7 months ago
Information Technology Services
Infrastrucutre Operations Analyst
Infrastructure Operations Analyst required by professional services organisation to join a highly skilled Infrastructure team who are responsible for providing 3rd / 4th level support to a user base of circa 600 staff (and growing).
Key experience required:
- Proven experience supporting Windows 2008 R2 Server core services and Active Directory management (including GPO, DFSR)
- Good general knowledge of Server, storage and desktop hardware technologies.
- Experienced with VMWare Server Virtualisation technologies
- Experienced in installing and supporting Exchange 2007/2010/2013
- NAS / SAN storage infrastructures
- Deployment and use of monitoring tools or proactive infrastructure management
- Networking skills (switching, routing, VLANs, PoE, WLAN)
- Deployment and use of Wan optimisation
- VOIP Telephony installation / maintenance / support
You will be a solid generalist providing BAU support as well being responsible for the continuous development of the firm’s infrastructure in a highly technical and proactive team. This is technically varied role supporting both Server and Network technologies across the firm’s global environment.
As you establish yourself you will also become Primary / Enterprise Administrator for several key systems and core IT services. The firm are embarking on a programme of global infrastructure transformation and have several key infrastructure projects on the agenda.
Any experience working in a professional services firm such as Legal, Consultancy, Accountancy, Finance etc. is beneficial but not necessarily required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Infrastructure Operaions Analyst who is seeking a varied role involving across a large breadth of technologies.
Infrastructure Operations Analyst