£300 - £400 per day
23 days ago
Information Technology Services
Esteemed London based law firm is seeking an experienced IT Trainer to join their learning and development team.
They have recently done a Laptop roll-out project and are looking for someone to take on responsibility for the technology, BAU training and coaching needs.
* Delivering 1-1 workshop and classroom training across the firm
* Creating and updating training materials, support guides and training outlines
* Upgrading training materials and course guides to reflect system upgrades and changes
* Working alongside the IT Support and Document Services teams to on any escalated issues requiring training
* Completing and maintaining training administration
Key skills required:
* MS Office Suite
* Word 2010
* DMS experience (Ideally NetDocs)
* Time Management System (Ideally Rekoop)
* Previous experience in Laptop rollout project is highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Trainer to work for a respected law firm in a varied and visible role.
If you have training experience in a professional services environment (legal, accountancy, insurance) then get in touch!