£300 - £400 per day
about 2 months ago
Information Technology Services
Esteemed London based law firm is seeking an experienced IT Trainer to join their learning and development team.
They have recently done a Laptop roll-out project and are looking for someone to take on responsibility for the technology, BAU training and coaching needs.
* Delivering 1-1 workshop and classroom training across the firm
* Creating and updating training materials, support guides and training outlines
* Upgrading training materials and course guides to reflect system upgrades and changes
* Working alongside the IT Support and Document Services teams to on any escalated issues requiring training
* Completing and maintaining training administration
Key skills required:
* MS Office Suite
* Word 2010
* DMS experience (Ideally NetDocs)
* Time Management System (Ideally Rekoop)
* Previous experience in Laptop rollout project is highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Trainer to work for a respected law firm in a varied and visible role.
If you have training experience in a professional services environment (legal, accountancy, insurance) then get in touch!