25 days ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Highly successful firm in Kent seeks an ambitious Court of Protection Legal Assistant.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen in our client’s practice in Tunbridge Wells for a legal assistant experienced in Court of Protection matters. The successful applicant will work with vulnerable and elderly clients whilst managing an extensive caseload.
• Assisting fee earners
• Attending client meetings
• Preparing legal documents
• Elderly and vulnerable client matters
• Drafting wills
• Applications are encouraged from legal assistants with previous experience in Court of Protection matters
• Possessing strong IT skills is essential
• Demonstrating excellent communication skills both verbal and written is a requirement
A highly-regarded, multi-office firm with numerous departments rated in the Legal 200, 500 and Chambers directories, our client is a full-service practice with a team of specialist lawyers serving corporate and individual clients from their strategically located offices. Providing a supportive environment for staff, they offer the opportunity to work with leading experts in a variety of practice areas. They are now seeking a Court of Protection Legal Assistant for their office in Tunbridge Wells.
• Opportunities for career development
Legal Assistant – Court of Protection
For further details of this Court of Protection Legal Assistant vacancy, please contact Karl quoting reference KT03272441.