£25,000 - £30,000
5 months ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Law firm in Kent seeks talented Legal Cashier.
Our client is seeking a Legal Cashier with outstanding numerical skills and the ability to undertake a busy workload, dealing with a broad range of general accounts whilst ensuring compliance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules at all times.
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger
- Processing numerous financial transactions
- Use of online banking for electronic payments
- Setting up BACS and CHAPS payments
- All billings
- Ensuring compliance with the Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Legal cashiers with a minimum of one years’ experience
- Knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules will be essential
- Confident working within a team as well as individually
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels
- Candidates will be highly numerate with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to handle a diverse workload, working to meet tight deadlines
Our client is an established full-service law firm providing legal advice to a broad range of clients both in the UK and overseas. Having grown steadily over recent years, their network of offices now covers the South East of England and central London, providing a positive and dynamic environment for their partners and over 30 lawyers. Continuing to expand in order to meet the demands of their clients, they are well placed to continue on an upwards trajectory.