£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Legal Cashier position now live at Top International Law firm on an initially 6-month FTC basis with the potential to go permanent.
Key duties in the role include:
- Receiving and paying out of client monies for general client account
- Processing of bill receipts including credit card receipts and cheques
- Processing of disbursements incoming from experts and barristers, checking rolling fee notes and recording any unposted items
- Payment of third-party invoices from experts and barristers, including overseas, recorded and paid on our bills.
- Bill payment reversals and reallocation of funds
- Producing and distributing the daily download from the online bank system and daily balances
- Calculating client account interest
- Chasing and recording of receipted counsel fee notes
- Monitor and deal with old client account balances / credit disbursement balances
- Distributing petty cash and incoming mail
- Assisting with bank reconciliations as required
Key criteria for the role include previous legal cashiering experience within a global firm, with a broad understand of both client and office cashiering. Knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules really important.
This role will operate in a great team with a positive working culture so team fit is very important - someone who is hard working, friendly, approachable and enjoys what they do would suit this role perfectly.