City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
28 days ago
We are working with a prestigious global Law Firm based in the City of London who are looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to join their Financial Operations team. This role will be joining a highly respected team within the business and will provide ample opportunities for career development.
As the Legal Cashier you will be responsible for:
- Providing client account legal cashiering services within the Financial Operations Department ensuring compliance with SAR's and internal controls. Working as part of a team that is committed to providing a professional high quality accounting service.
- Reviewing of the office and client account bank statements in all currencies to review incoming funds on a daily basis
- Identifying and allocation of incoming cash without delay
- Raising payments on a daily basis
- Supporting other cashiers making payments of professional disbursements
- Preparing daily/weekly client account bank reconciliations
- Preparing and processing CHAPS, BACS and International Payments as directed and without delay ensuring correct authorisation is provided
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Legal Cashier with the confidence to communicate with senior stakeholders in difficult and high pressured situations. Aderant experience is also highly desirable.
If this sounds like the role for you, click apply now!