5 months ago
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
Highly regarded firm in Lancashire seeks a talented Credit Control Legal Cashier.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Legal Cashier to join our client’s busy practice on a part time basis 28 hours a week across four days with the opportunity to increase to full time throughout the year. The successful applicant shall undertake and enjoy a wide range of duties.
• Bank reconciliations
• Credit control
• Sending TTs
• Accounts and nominal posting
• SRA and all other statutory compliance
• Legal Aid matters
• BACS and CHAPS
• Dealing with petty cash
• Applications are encouraged from legal cashiers with a minimum of one years’ experience
• Possessing experience of the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules would be advantageous
• Excel in communication both verbally and written
• Be a strong team player with the ability to work individually under own initiative
• Strong numeracy skills are essential
Our client is a multi-office law firm with strong roots and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality legal services to individuals and businesses both locally and further afield. Recognising that their employees are their greatest asset, they aim to attract and retain the best talent, offering a dynamic and supportive working environment and job satisfaction. This commitment has resulted in a high level of staff retention and a team of experts who are high skilled and dedicated to excellent client care. Actively involved in the communities in which they are based, they support local events and build long-lasting relationships which in turn have developed into a loyal client base.
Legal Cashier - Credit Control
For further details of this Credit Control Legal Cashier vacancy, please contact Sam quoting reference SH03436601.