35000 - 40000
Eleanor Hughes Davis
7 months ago
US Law Support
Brand new vacancy: we are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator to work with our client, an elite tier and highly regarded US and international law firm. This is a permanent position based in their London office in the heart of the City and will sit within the busy Associate and Graduate team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a legal recruitment professional with circa 2 years’ experience in working within a similar position.
Typical responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Manager of Attorney Recruitment and Senior Recruiting Coordinator’s with all phases of recruiting efforts for new attorneys, lateral hires, transfers and summer associates.
- Assisting with graduate recruitment including vacation schemes (x3 annually), assessment centres and campus activity.
- Maintaining relationships with key legal recruiting agencies and responding to all agency queries in a timely manner.
- Receiving, routing and forwarding resumes for review to appropriate individuals.
- Corresponding with candidates and recruitment agencies to schedule interview dates and times, and coordinating information for applicants and interviewers.
- Ensuring feedback is collated and distributed in a timely manner.
A competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum is on offer (dependent upon experience).
Experience of working within a similar role in a US/City based firm is highly advantageous and successful applicants will be contacted directly by US Law Support, whereby a full job description will be provided and they will be invited to register.
Do not delay in applying quoting ref: USLS-ARC19, this is an excellent, progressive opportunity to work for a highly respected US law practice in the City and the interview process will be commencing ASAP