4 months ago
US Law Support
Our client a prestigious US law firm are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their team in London on an initial 9-month contract.
For this position you will be responsible for the preparation of the London annual tax accounts and their monthly financials. You will also be responsible for supervising the client cashiering team and liaising with the US practice.
Duties will include:
- Managing the Solicitors Accounts Rules audit
- Preparation of the London’s management accounts for internal and bank purposes
- Preparation of year end schedules in line with UK accounting practices
- Investigating costs and looking into actual expenditures against budget and previous year costs
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Supervising the payment process of standing orders and direct debits
- Setting of day and month end procedures
- Ensure that client account transactions are processed in accordance with the SAR
- Analysis of all nominal accounts and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Paying the partner drawing and distributions
A thorough knowledge of SAR rule’s and law firm finance systems are required for this role. Supervisory experience is not essential, but you will need to possess the skills to manage and develop staff. Experience using Elite 3E would be desired.
If you have the relevant experience and are keen, please apply!