5 days ago
Marketing & Business Development Coordinator within the Energy and Natural Resources Group at a major international law firm. 12M FTC. Based in London.
Role within a well-established global Marketing & Business Development team, supporting the firm on a wide range of business development, marketing and client relationship management activities in the Energy and Natural resources and Diversified Industries cross-sector group.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating pitches with fee earners, including drafting proposals;
- Contributing to integrated campaigns to help raise the firm’s profile;
- Coordinating the production of client facing materials, including alerts and other thought leadership;
- Supporting on social media posts and monitoring performance and engagement data;
- Working with the Senior M&BD Manager and M&BD Adviser on the management of targeting initiatives and campaigns;
- Supporting the Senior M&BD Manager and M&BD Adviser on the management of a number of the firm's major client relationships within the sectors.
The ideal candidate for this role will educated to graduate level or equivalent have 2-3 years within a legal BD team environment. Experience of pitching and managing the pitching process is essential, prior knowledge and experience of Energy, Infrastructure, and Industrials sectors would be advantageous.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 020 3405 6199 or email@example.com.