45000 + bonus and benefits
2 months ago
Marketing & Business Development Executive – aligned to infrastructure and transport in leading built environment consultancy. Bid focused role. To £45,000.
This independent construction and property consultancy has a great culture and a friendly and supportive marketing and business development function with a very highly regarded leader. The team is seeking an experienced marketing and business development executive to take responsibility for the firm’s infrastructure and transport sector. The role will involve a significant role on leading on bids and proposals and offers real autonomy and responsibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading or supporting on bids and proposals
- Maintaining the bid pipeline
- Creating credentials, case studies and pitch presentations
- Market research and opportunity spotting
- Developing and maintaining client marketing lists
- Developing ideas for content for client comms and campaigns
- Internal promotion of the infrastructure and transport group
This is great opportunity for a Marketing and Business Development professional who is looking for a step up and the challenge of a more senior role. Ideally candidates will have a property, construction or professional services background and be confident in bid management. You will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and also ideally Adobe Indesign or be willing to learn. An ability to build relationships with various teams and stakeholders is essential.