5 months ago
Marketing & Business Development Manager – first time appointment in boutique West End law firm. Full mix role. Great role for a Senior BD Executive stepping up.
This boutique law firm operates across some really interesting sectors including retail & fashion, tech & media, and hospitality & leisure. The firm has a really entrepreneurial and friendly culture, offers agile working and good work life balance. It is now looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager for the first time to really develop marketing & BD within the firm and take the partners on the marketing and BD journey. This will include:
- Developing and implementing the BD and marketing plan in line with the firm’s strategy;
- Identifying target clients, ensuring that leads are followed up on and developing a BD pipeline;
- Developing ways of staying in contact with existing clients;
- Playing an advisory and coaching role to partners and guiding their BD activities;
- Running marketing campaigns and monitoring leads generated by campaigns;
- Comms & social media;
- Internal comms;
- Running large scale marketing projects such as the implementation of a new CRM system;
- Managing external agencies;
- Managing a Marketing & BD Executive
You will be enthusiastic with the ability to influence and persuade partners. You will have experience gained in a professional services environment and have a creative outlook. The firm also offers excellent benefits.