Up to £45,000
about 1 month ago
Marketing Coordinator/Executive role in the central team of a US law firm. Events heavy. London based. Salary up to £45,000. 12 to 14 month fixed term contract.
This US law firm is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join for a fixed term contract for 12 to 14 months, depending on start date. The role will be a mix of duties, but will have a large focus on events, as well as general support to the marketing and BD team.
Duties will include:
- Managing and identifying new event and sponsorship opportunities
- Handling general event logistics and administration
- Handling client hospitality requests
- Posting event-related news on digital platforms
- Creating strategic guestlists with fee earners and Partners
Due to the urgency of the role, the firm require someone who is confident and can quickly get started. Marketing and Events experience within legal would be ideal but they will also look at wider professional services. Due to the events aspect of the role, they will consider pure events candidates.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch with Amanda Pearson at 020 3405 6199 or firstname.lastname@example.org