21 days ago
Marketing Assistant role in mid-sized international law firm. London-based.
Marketing Assistant role in mid-sized international law firm, perfect if you are looking for a diverse and challenging role that will let you develop broad marketing and business development skills. You’ll get lots of responsibility and learn a great deal from a stable and capable team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping draft and implement the marketing plans and budgets
- Planning, managing and attending events, conferences and seminars.
- Business development research and targeting support of prospective and existing clients.
- Managing and producing marketing literature and thought leadership
- Assisting with press releases and implementing social media strategies; making amendments to the website and internal news intranet.
- Managing diaries, travel and expenses for the director and other senior members of the team. Supporting the director in his role on the Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
- Inputting into pitches and capability statements for clients and targets.
To be considered for this role, you will need good oral and written communication skills, excellent IT skills and competency, with interest in digital/social media and have at least 12 months experience in a professional services environment, preferably in a law firm.
The ideal candidate will be very detail oriented and can use their initiative with limited supervision, as well as being a strong team player. You will need to be flexible and committed; willing to work outside of offices hours particularly when running events, willing to travel in the UK when required. CIM qualifications or a desire to study towards CIM or equivalent is preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Amanda Pearson at email@example.com or call her on 020 3405 6199.